An exclusive experience available to our guests alone – find yourself in one of Switzerland’s most incredible alpine locations! This one is for the adventurous, the nature lover, the explorer, and the camper.
Chantal & Max pioneered luxury camping in the Swiss Alps in Val d'Anniviers as an extension of our philosophy to give travellers access to experiences in Switzerland that no one else is offering. It combines the three things that we hold most dear when it comes to planning a journey:
- Genuine and warm hospitality with complete comfort and peace of mind – no detail can be overlooked when you’re spending the night at an altitude of over 6500 ft!
- The chance to experience Switzerland through the eyes and heart of a local – Max was born and bred in the Alps and so is always eager to share this special spot for reconnecting with nature in a pristine environment.
- Enjoying the beauty of life’s simple pleasures – just as the Swiss intended. Drinking a glass of wine and swapping stories around a wood fire, admiring the view for hours on end, strolling through the woods, and listening to the alpine forests … we truly believe that it’s the simplest of moments that are the most memorable.
We spent a lot of time exploring the Swiss Alps to find the perfect spot for our luxury glamping experience (you’re most welcome). We found it! Surrounded by a range of peaks that reach more than 4000 m in height, the Val d’Anniviers is one of Switzerland’s best kept secrets. This mountain hut is a true Heidi-style destination with grazing cows, rolling meadows, towering peaks, and forested slopes.
Rise and shine to the melody of birdsong on the crisp breeze while surrounded by the utter majesty of the Swiss Alps in the Val d’Anniviers. Spend your days exploring the valley’s endless opportunities for unique adventures – visit historical villages with special ‘mayen’ chalets, enjoy scenic hikes (for all levels of fitness), get a kick of adrenaline with thrilling mountain escapades, or – quite simply – enjoy the views from your tent.
In the evenings, we will gather around the fire for homemade meals and s’mores while we get to know one another, sharing stories and legends of the land. As night falls, tuck into the comfort of your private tent under the star-studded sky and be serenaded by the forest's perpetual lullaby.
YOUR STAY INCLUDES
- 2 nights (minimum) in a fully equipped tent
- Your very own private host to guide you
- A welcome gift unique to the region
- Breakfast each morning with local seasonal produce
- A farm-to-table dinner each night (fondue, raclette, and food over the fire) with s’mores and other homemade desserts
- A private visit to the landowner’s botanical garden
NEED TO KNOW
- This is an exclusive, seasonal experience with limited bookings each year – book early to secure your spot!
- Stays are a minimum of 2 nights for up to 2 adults.
- The glamping setup is a 15-minute hike uphill from the parking area so pack lightly (a basic level of fitness is required). If you cannot make the walk, let us know ahead of time so we can check the availability of a special pickup service.
- As this is a farm, there are grazing cows with bells around their necks. You may hear them at night – but that’s all part of the charm!
- Allergies and food intolerances can be catered for – just advise us ahead of time.
- Hygiene is taken care of with access to a tented WC to refresh during your stay. If you would prefer full bathroom facilities, these are available within a 5-minute walk of your tent.
Sounding like the adventure for you?
Get ready to immerse yourself in the Swiss local culture, to discover secret spots only whispered about, and to make unforgettable memories.